The Airport offers free Wireless Internet access, provided by AT&T, to everyone, every day with no data limits.
To utilize this service, users must have a device with the following requirements:
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology
- OR a minimum 802.11b network interface card
Connecting to PHL Airport's Free WiFi
- Go to the Settings option of your device
- Turn on Wi-Fi if not already enabled. This setting can be found under a "Wireless" or "Networks" heading
- Look for and select Philadelphia International Airport's PHL free Wi-Fi
- Connect and enjoy browsing!