Economy Parking (Limited Availability)
Please note, Economy Lot rates have changed, effective April 21, 2022. The airport’s economy parking lot is accessible via the entrance on Island Avenue. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Shuttle buses will drop off and pick up passengers at all PHL terminals.
- The $15.00 daily flat rate (up to 24 hours) includes all taxes and fees.
- 1850 available spaces, first come, first served.
- Accessible via the island avenue entrance.
- Complimentary shuttle buses to/from the terminals operate 24 hours every day including holidays.
- Buses, trailers, semis, and vehicles over 9,000 pounds GVW are not permitted in the Economy Parking lot.
- Complimentary services include: Battery jump starts, flat-tire service, auto lockout service, lost vehicle locator.
- Patrolled by Philadelphia Police Department.
For assistance contact the Philadelphia Parking Authority at PHL at 215-683-9842.