Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), the only major airport serving the nation's 7th largest metropolitan area, is a large hub airport serving 25.24 million passengers in calendar year 2022. Twenty-seven airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 323 daily departures to more than 120 destinations worldwide. Located 7 miles from downtown Philadelphia, the Airport is easily accessible and convenient to many tourist sites, business centers, and cultural hubs. The Airport is self-sustaining and uses no local tax dollars. PHL is one of the largest economic engines in the region, generating $16.8 billion to the economy and accounting for 106,000 full-time jobs annually.
Our Mission: Proudly connecting Philadelphia with the world
Our Vision: World-class global gateway of choice
• P eople First - Our employees, stakeholders and passengers
• R espect - To ourselves, our customers and our environment
• I ntegrity - We hold ourselves responsible for what we do, say and think (Talking the talk, walking the walk)
• D iversity – Purposefully Inclusive and accepting of all
• E xcellence - We hold ourselves to the highest standards of service, innovation, and efficiency.