Motorists waiting to meet passengers at the curb may circle Airport property using Arriving Flights roadway and Industrial Highway or park in the Cell Phone Waiting Lot.
Cellphone Waiting Lot
Motorists coming to pick up passengers can drive to the Cell Phone Waiting Lot located on Airport property. The lot is free, easily accessible from both I-95 and Route 291, features space for 150 vehicles and is less than a one-minute drive to the baggage claim areas.
Drivers must stay with their vehicles in the lot. Wait time is limited to 60 minutes.
Directions to the Cell Phone Waiting Lot
From I-95 North and South:
- Exit at Philadelphia International Airport
- enter the Airport on the Arriving Flights roadway
- follow the signs for the Cell Phone Waiting Lot
From Route 291:
- Follow the signs to Philadelphia International Airport
- take the Arriving Flights roadway
- follow the signs to the Cell Phone Waiting Lot
The GPS coordinates for the Cell Phone Waiting Lot at Philadelphia International Airport are:
39° 52’ 40” N, 75° 14’ 50” W