PHL offers nine lounges for guests to relax while waiting for their flights.
Membership is required to access airline and American Express Centurion lounges.
Priority Pass is accepted at select locations. For more information about Priority Pass click here.
American Airlines Admirals Club has four locations:
- Terminal A-East - between gates A4 and A6A
- Terminal A-West - Flagship Lounge (under construction)
- Terminal B/C Connector - third floor, open daily from 4:30 am – 9 pm
- Terminal F - second floor above the food court, open daily from 7 am – 8:30 pm
American Airlines Five Star Service
American Airlines passengers with tickets in any premium cabin can purchase Five Star Service via the booking tool listed on the aa.com website. This amenity includes access to Flagship First Check-in and the Admirals Clubs in participating cities.
Sky Squad airport assistance can be reserved by all guests and offers a variety of packages, including those designed for families traveling with children, solo passengers and travelers needing help after they land.
- Terminal A-East - open daily from 4:00am-7:00 p.m.
- Terminal B/C - open daily 4:00am - 5:00 p.m.